Friday, October 19, 2012

Been Gone so Long

Hi everyone! I know I've been slacking on this site for a while. And I really need to get out there and do some more local reviews!

Well money's been tight, as I'm sure you can all understand. In addition to that, I've been putting together a new site for my podcast. You can check it out at bcastcult.com . So all my movie reviews and any events related to horror, or sci-fi are going there now.

So now that that's pretty much self sufficient, I'm back. I know you missed me.

So here are some upcoming events that I'll be reviewing.

The Emerson is hosting this event which will include Cast From Perfection and many others. I can hardly wait for this!

At Rave Motion Pictures, they're doing a live Rifftrax showing of Birdemic, which is a really terrible version of "The Birds". So that should be exciting. - that review will probably be on bcastcult.

There will be a zombie walk in Broad Ripple, that I'm attending, and you should too. details here .

And that's just the beginning.

If you know of any interesting local events, let me know in the comments, and I'll try to get a review on it.

Be sure to check out bcastcult.com while you're waiting for more content here.

-Malaria

No comments:

Post a Comment