Friday, July 13, 2012

Mega Metal Weekend



Alright! this weekend's going to be epic.

Saturday - Emerson Theater to see

THE CONTORTIONIST
JEFF LOOMIS (NEVERMORE)
CHIMP SPANNER
7 HORNS 7 EYES
THE ROOM COLORED CHARLATAN
HARUSPEX
CAST FROM PERFECTION

I think that Chimp Spanner and Haruspex have bailed though according to the rumors on Facebook. It's still going to be epic though cause I get to see Cast From Perfection again. And they are awesome! Hoping to have an epic time.

I'm taking my friend Mike with me. You can check out some of Mike's movie reviews here on the Ponder Couch among some other stuff by my friend Seth. But Seth isn't going with us to Mega Metal Weekend event 1.

Sunday - Mayhem Festival at that place that used to be Deer Creek, and then became Verizon, and now it's called something else entirely!

This has got to be my favorite venue. I love going there. I like being outside and sitting on the grass listening to my favorite bands. And I even love it when it is crowded as fuck, and sod fights and mosh pits spring up randomly like Poke'mon in tall grass.

Mayhem info.

I'm seriously excited to see Slipknot! I was not into them at all when they first came out. The whole Juggalo scene was brand new and I did not understand any of it. But as I got older and less retarded, I learned the difference between Slipknot, Incubus, and ICP.

HUGE difference I might add.

Also, on my "excited to see" list is Slayer, Motorhead and Anthrax. I haven't seen any of these bands live before. So it's going to be awesome.

I just printed off my ticket!

Go get yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment